Sunday, July 26, 2009

Swine '09

So we have 2 more "confirmed" cases of swine flu. There are a lot more people getting tested today, I demanded a test. The sooner I can get it and get out of here the better...alright so they just swabbed my throat. I should know by tonight what the test results are. The preliminary test isn't very accurate. Apparently it can give a false positive but not a false negative. So if I do test positive they will do a more accurate test to see if I really have it. I am hoping that if I have to go to the hospital once I test negative I can demand to be send home instead of sent back to this shithole.

2 comments:

  1. We've been so worried about you girls Michelle! Thanks for keeping us all updated on yourself and Christine. We're all thinking about you two over here, and if you do end up coming home early we'll just have to throw a big welcome home party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birfday girl! Have not been at a computer to write in a few days. Just read all of your stories. I was all jealous but not so much now. Good pics, looks gorgeous, ya know when they put down the swabs and you get to escape for a bit. You have become quite the blogarita. When Carlee checked this before me, a while ago, and told me you were in quarantine- I was picturing like a white- E.T. setting... getting deloused powdered doughnut style. Fancy. You need to quit traveling on your birthday. I think you can officially say that it doesn't turn out so great. I'm remembering 100+ degrees with hurricane weather run off, sand in our eyes, tents in the air.... I believe you had invited Flow and tears may have been involved. Learn lessons silly. Keep me posted. Love you, be safe, stay clammy, no swining. XOXO Love Mrs. Algar

    ReplyDelete