Thursday, July 16, 2009

Almost ready

So here I am about to embark on a 5 week journey to the Jeollalanamdo (or something close to that, Korean words are really hard to spell) province of South Korea. My bags are pretty much packed and all that's left to do is say my goodbyes and get on the plane. Hopefully I didn't forget anything...although if I did I think Christine has EVERYTHING so I will just be the annoying unprepared friend who uses all her stuff. We fly to Seattle and then it's an 11 hour direct flight to Seoul. Do you think I can squeeze Ian and Mango into my suitcase?

I promise to write really interesting things about what I am doing, for example: "I had fun." and "The food was good." "Sometimes it is weird here." etc. So please follow along on my sure-to-be-entertaining journey as I teach English to Korean children. Any input is great about some really important slang phrases they should definetely know, like maybe "You don't know how I do." or "Chillax" I will have them all talking like gangster surf-boarders by the time I leave. Sweet.

PS The poodle picture is for you Chrisitine. My poodle could totally beat up your poodle.

4 comments:

  1. This picture seriously makes my day. Only one more day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle, I am....now...one of.....your followers....the.....unicorn......took over....my.......mind and.....made.....me do it. I'm really glad you and Christine are such good friends but I don't like that she forwards all those embarrassing emailsto you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sending People magazines, mostly featuring Michael Jackson, along with some old ones which are not relevant anymore, with Christine for you guys to look at on the flight! Posting comments to your blog is really fun.

    ReplyDelete