Saturday, July 25, 2009

My blog should be called Michelle's F--ed up journey to Korea

They are making us stay in quarantine because we have 3 "confirmed" cases of swine flu here. One of them is my friend Christine. They are making us all wear face masks and there is a good chance that they will send us home. They are going to cancel the first camp. If I have to stay in quarantine I would much rather go home. Christine is not allowed to leave her room even though she feels fine (she has a slight cough).Quarantine in quarantine...it gets worse but I am too angry to explain it all right now. Please send us your good wishes...keep them coming and maybe my situation will improve.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Michelley, you can get through this! Even though it is hard, keep your head up and that Michelle smile and keep wishing that everything gets better! I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Survivor Korea edition sounds like any minute you will be faced with tribal counsil and maybe if you lucky you'll be voted off the island. So sorry that some of you are sick, although being a lab tech I say you are reacting to the mold rather than have the flu! Miss you and love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a disaster. I don't know what else to say! Hopefully no one actually has swine flu and everything goes back to Plan A!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One good idea I had was just keep drinking Soju and you'll never know you are living in this disgusting moldy building! Bad comment from your gramma! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys...this is really awful. We have no control over what is happening right now and it feels really bad. I could barely sleep last night and I honestly just want to come home at this point.

    ReplyDelete