Saturday, July 25, 2009

In the petri dish

This whole situation is actually really freaking me out. I couldn't sleep at all last night and still feel like I want to hyperventilate or something. It is very un-nerving that they are going to have a meeting about what to do with us without any US representation. I just really hope they send us home. This is, for lack of a better term, bullshit and I want to leave right now. I feel like they are not treating us fairly (they wouldn't even let us in the HOSPITAL yesterday) and more than anything I want to cry for the way that Christine is being forced to stay in a room with 2 very sick people when she probably just has a cold. I hate this place. My friend Susan just called the US embassy and is trying to get more people aware of what is going on but since it is Sunday here there is almost no one working. Sigh. More info to come as we get it...

No comments:

Post a Comment